Building permit applications must be submitted to the Township Building and Codes Department. Building permit application plan reviews and construction inspections are currently being handled by a third-party agency, which is Approved Code Services, Inc. of Mechanicsburg, PA. Please contact them at 717-506-0464 if you have specific questions related to building design and construction and the PA Uniform Construction Code (PA UCC). Permits will be issued by the Township upon approval of the Township Building Code Official.
Zoning permit applications must be submitted to the Township Building and Codes Department. Permits will be issued upon approval of the Township Zoning Officer.
- Building Code Appeals Board Application
- Commercial Building Permit Application
- Property Maintenance Complaint Form
- Residential Building Permit Application
- Rezoning Application
- Sign Application — Plan Review & Building Permit
- Site Plan Requirements
- Special Event Application
- Stormwater Plan Review & Approval Application
- Worker's Compensation Insurance Coverage Information
- Zoning Hearing Board Application
- Zoning Permit Application
- Zoning Permit Application — Home Occupation
- Zoning Permit and Zoning Hearing Fees